Nearly 2000 years after the Egyptians fell in love with early versions of corduroy, Rockers has utilised this great fabric for a rethink of our Tanet Denim work pant.
It has a mock double-seat design highlighted by 45 degrees cut corduroy.
Featuring our distinctive curved back pockets and the contrast waist facing.
Half lined in silk polyester which makes these glide over you and a looser cut for maximum comfort... Colour is Dark Midnight Blue
- 100% premium thick cotton corduroy
- Tailored flat front and straight-cut shape
- Two side pockets
- Two tailored and curved back pockets
- Double seat design featuring 45-degree cut corduroy
- Rear buckle cinch detail
- Hidden front ticket pocket
- Half lined
- Branded buttons
- Dry clean
Designed by Dave Little and sold exclusively by Rockers Delight