Jericho 1930's Flight Jacket Coffee
Regular price £440.00
Unit price per
A deluxe hand-crafted re-take on a 1930's B-15 Bomber Flight Jacket, the Jericho is comfort and warmth personified. The B-15 Flight Jackets were designed as replacements for the full sheepskin flight jackets of the 1930s and early 1940s. The body is made from coffee colour 20-ounce Melton wool and is matched with fine-grain dark brown cow-hide leather sleeves and rib detailing.
A super slick homage to a classic look… team with the Tempest Corduroy trouser and aim for the skies!
Limited numbers available
- 20-ounce melton wool body
- Cowhide sleeves, pocket welts, and locker loops
- Real Shearling shawl collar
- Rib cuffs
- Talon zip
- Warm quilted lining
- Deep Internal smartphone pocket
- Individually made by hand in London
Designed by Dave Little and sold exclusively by Rockers Delight